EXTERNAL ACTIVE GRANTS AND CONTRACTS:
- PI: R01CA276152-01 (NIH/NCI) Tiffany Seagroves (MPI) 4/2023-3/2028
“Targeting brain and bone metastases in metastatic breast cancer for improved patient survival”.
Total direct cost $1,996,410. Total cost: $3,074,470
2. PI: 1R01CA148706 (NIH/NCI) Duane D. Miller (Co-I: 2011-2015; MPI: 2016-2026)
“Targeting the colchicine site in tubulin for cancer therapy”. Current funding period (2021-2026) total cost: $1.96 million. Total funding awarded for this project $5.7 million.
3. PI: 1R01CA240447 (NIH/NCI) Muxiang Zhou (MPI) 7/2020-6/2025
“Dual inhibition of MDM2 and XIAP as a therapeutic strategy in cancer”. Total cost: $2.72 million.
4. PI: HT9425-23-1-0216 Junming Yue (Co-PI) 7/2023-6/2027
“Development of an Orally Available and Low-Toxic Chemotherapy for Improved Ovarian Cancer Therapy”
Total award $924,000.
5. MPI: 1R61NS124923 (NIH/NINDS) Jianxiong Jiang (contact MPI) and Wei Li (MPI) 12/2021-11/2024
“Targeting TRPC3 Channels for Epileptic Seizures”. Total cost: $1.15 million.
6. MPI: 1RF1AG072703 (NIH/NIA) Liao (contact PI); Li and Bhaskar (MPIs) 4/2022-3/2027
“Validation of a novel tau clearance mechanism”
First three years of the award total $2,157,183 for 6/1/2022-5/31/2025. The remaining award is possible after a satisfactory progress report at the end of the third year. Five-year total expected cost: about $3.6 million.
7. PI: BC190092 (DoD) Tiffany Seagroves (Partner PI) 3/2020-2/2024
DoD Breast Cancer Research Program
Total budget: $2,269,056 for the duration of 3 years
W81XWH2010011: Li’s part of the project $1,271,866
W81XWH2010019: Seagroves’ part (Partner-PI) of the project $997,190
“Discovery of orally bioavailable tubulin inhibitors to overcome taxane resistance in metastatic breast cancer”
8. PI: R41NS135658-01 (NIH/NINDS) 9/2023-8/2024
“Developing a selective TRPC3 ion channel inhibitor for epilepsy treatment”
Awarded to SEAK Therapeutics, LLC, total cost $429,932.
9. Co-I: 1R24EY029950-01A1 (NIH/NEI) Monica Jablonski (PI) 3/2020-2/2025
“Novel Extended Release Glaucoma Therapy for Once Daily Dosing” Total cost: $4.94 million.
10. Co-I: 1R01NS128336-01 Ram Mahato (PI) 7/15/2022-5/31/2027
“Lipid nanomedicine targeting multiple signaling pathways of medulloblastoma”
Total amount: $2,391,270. Amount to the Li lab: $38,115/year for a total of $190,575.
Role: subcontract PI.
ACTIVE INTERNAL FUNDING AND COMPLETED FUNDING:
Please see the relevant sections in the CV.